Motor ruckelt (HJ61)

1980 - 1989
gtfourch
Motor ruckelt (HJ61)

Beitrag von gtfourch »

Letzter Beitrag der vorhergehenden Seite:

Nein Disabo, wie Rico schon gesagt hat, es ist das Kabelende an der Einspritzpumpe und nicht am Pedal. Schau dir dieses Ende vom Kabel genau an und du wirst genau wissen was gemeint ist.

Gruss, Tibor

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
gtfourch
Motor ruckelt (HJ61)

Beitrag von gtfourch »

Didier, habe ich richtig gelesen dass du einen HJ-60 hast? Bei dem weiss ich leider nicht wie's sein sollte, ich habe einen HJ-61 (Turbo Diesel) Jg.88 und alles was ich bis jetzt gesagt habe bezieht sich auch auf diesen!

Gruss,

Tibor

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Disabo
Motor ruckelt (HJ61)

Beitrag von Disabo »

Ja, ja, mit 2H motor jg 86...??. Das ist vielleicht die losung : Die konstruktion ist vielleicht nicht gleich ?!
Ich schau mal nach heute abend.
Danke

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
netzmeister
Administrator
Motor ruckelt (HJ61)

Beitrag von netzmeister »

Quote: from Rico1 on 11:14 am 24. July 2003
@Nezi: das Foto ist wieder? falsch

Und ich habe - wieder - nix mit dem Foto zu tun, sondern nur veröffentlicht, was Disabo mir per Mail geschickt hat...
Nächstes Buschtaxi-Treffen: 6.-8. September 2024
LEGENDE LAND CRUISER - Das Buch...erhältlich bei mir! ;-)
facebook.com/buschtaxi.net | instagram.com/buschtaxi_net | youtube.com/@buschtaxi_net

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Rico1
Motor ruckelt (HJ61)

Beitrag von Rico1 »

Äh - sorry
tut mir leid, ich entschuldige mich, das wollte ich nicht, bitte verzeih mir, ich tu's nie wieder
ich geb dir ein bier auf dem treffen aus

gruß
rico

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Willem Jan Markerink
Motor ruckelt (HJ61)

Beitrag von Willem Jan Markerink »

Quote: from gtfourch on 9:22 am 11. July 2003
Also, für alle die das Thema heute noch interessiert. Ich habe folgendes Mail von einer bekannten Toyo-Werkstatt aus Holland erhalten und die angesprochenen Punkte sind absolut Plausibel:

There are no parts involved in this modification. Its a matter of checking your car on several, below, outlined points and some labor involved modifying your throttle pedal. The caracter of the engine you cannot change.

1) Check on the rear of the fuelpump that all springs are there to pull-back the throttle mechanism into its idle position when releasing the throttlepedal.
2) If your car has too stif rearsprings it will jump more easily its backside up and influences greatly your throttle management.(simply said doing so you cannot/hardley keep your foot still).
3) If you have a suspension seat it will cause the same reaction as with stiff springs and a unloaden vehicle.
4) Very important; There could be very well too much play in the driveline between going on-throttle and off-throttle.
  Most of this play can come from your gearbox outputshaft and the splines on your transfer inputgear. This could be
  severe and causing the biggest part of the roblem. You need to check this mechanicly and when in doubt take the transfer
  box apart to visually check the conditions of the above mentioned components.
5) Last but most important; READ WELL; The ratio between your throttle pedal and the lever on the fuelpump is about
  1 : 1,25. It should be around 1 : 1.6 It means in standard form that you depress your pedal 1.25 centimeter en your
  fuelpumplever goes 1 centimeter wich is way to quickly.The engine responds too fast.
  The key is to relocate the hingepoint of your throttle pedal downwards into a better ratio.
  You have to do that by taking it off and welding it on in a different position.
  It could take some expirimenting. The outcome is worth the exercise.

Grüsse aus der Schweiz!

Tibor

Noch mal ein kleiner Zutat:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 10:11:08 +0200
To: Diesel List <dtlc@helios.net>
Subject: [DTLC] 12H-T touchy pedal
Reply-To: dtlc@helios.net

the only thing i don't like about the 12HT is the touchy pedal with the standard but with the auto it is very nice...

=> The pump actuator was apparently designed to have 2 return springs to avoid that "touchy pedal" feel you're talking about. In Europe, dealers would remove one of the 2 springs because customers were complaining
about how hard the pedal was to press and  their leg got tired on long drives.
Last summer I borrowed my sister's HJ61 to drive the trans-Pyrenean mountain trail. On road or *fast* trails, the truck wasn't hard to drive but on damaged trails where low speed was necessary, it was a real pain
(engine jerking because it would react so promptly to my right foot undergoing the road bumps) and I remember even driving with the hand throttle at some point!
My trail mate was also driving a HJ61 and he gave me one of his spare throttle spring and the driving became real smooth and easy to control.
I've heard that second spring fell-off (?) few months after so it's not durable.

Hope this help,

Lio
**Verkaufe Battery-Equalizer/Charge-Balancer/Spannungswandler 24->12v/100A**

"Those who wander are not necessarily lost"
(J.R.R. Tolkien)
'....and not all who launder are washed'
(WJM....;))

http://www.a1.nl/phomepag/markerink/main_4x4.htm

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links